Ammah Techsavvy and/or its subsidiary(ies) or its associate(s) and/or affiliate(s) (collectively referred to as the “Company” or “We” or “Ammah Techsavvy Pvt. Ltd.”) is committed to protect the privacy of its Customers, Partners, Employees or anyone who interacts with us (collectively referred to as “User” or “You” or “Your”) at-rest, in-use, and in-motion in order to safeguard the business interest and reputation without causing any interruption in their day-to-day business proceedings. The following are our guiding principles regarding privacy:
- Ask for only the least amount of information necessary, gathering only what we believe is essential for doing business, or for the specific transaction at hand.
- Effective, efficient and sustainable processes for sharing data with employees, partners and vendors.
- Strict approval and authorization mechanism to access the information collected.
- Higher control, visibility and strong technologies in our tools and applications with respect to usage and protection of information.
- Specific purpose for all information collected.
- Collection of Data.
- Use of collected information
- Security of data collected
- Your rights and choices
- General information
- Grievance redressal
1. “Customer”, “User”, “You”, “Your” means any individual, entity or organization, having entered into any commercial transaction with Tally and/or whose data is being collected by any other means.
2. “Website(s)” means
- any website(s) Tally own and operate such as tallysolutions.com, help.tallysolutons.com
3. “Ammah Techsavvy”, “We”, “us” means Ammah Techsavvy and/or its subsidiary(ies) and/or its associate(s), and/or affiliate(s)
4. ““Personal Data”, “Data” refers to all the personal, non-anonymized data provided by the Customer or any other stakeholder.
5. “Sensitive Personal Data” means such personal information which consists of information relating to password, financial information, health condition, sexual orientation, medical records, biometric information as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
1. When you use our Platform, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. In general, you may browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or product provided by us.
2. Ammah Techsavvy may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal Information such as email address, your physical address, name, phone number and mobile number during:
- Online and offline data submission, by filling forms online and providing name, mobile number, email ID or providing your contact information by contacting us through phone, SMS, chat or mail
- Events, trade shows or other marketing activities, the personal information that you provide
- Sharing of billing information such as name, email id, mobile number and other information with Ammah Techsavvy or Ammah Techsavvy partners
- At the time of product usage and activating license, sharing of admin ID etc
- When you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters
- We will also collect your information related to your transactions on our platform and such third-party business partner platforms. When such third-party business partner collects your personal information directly from you, you will be governed by their privacy policies as well. Ammah Techsavvy shall not be responsible for the third-party business partner’s privacy practices or the content of their privacy policies, and we request you to read their privacy policies prior to disclosing any information
Use of collected information
1. Advertising and Marketing:
Ammah Techsavvy may use your personal data to advertise and provide personalized information about our products and services, on our sites and on third party sites. Further to this we may also invite you to participate optionally in events and surveys conducted either by us or through a third-party market research agency and to follow up with requested products and services.
2. Customer Support:
- Ammah Techsavvy may use the data collected to identify you and provide a personalized support across different touch points, where you choose to contact us. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products, and services you have asked us to provide;
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities or otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
However, Ammah Techsavvy will not at any time, without your explicit consent, supply your personal sensitive data to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Disclosing Collected Information
Tally may share your information with:
- Any subsidiary or affiliate of Ammah Techsavvy or any other entity/ third- party/ body corporate, in India or outside for the purpose in accordance with this Policy, as per clause 4 above.
- Our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organizations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Ammah Techsavvy Partners that may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Third parties used to facilitate payment transactions
- Regulators to meet our legal and regulatory obligations and to respond to the court orders, or other legal process; and
- Law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, products and/or services publicly or with third parties. Under no circumstances, Ammah Techsavvy will publish or share any information with any third party for any purpose other than the stated ones, without your express consent.
Security of Data
1. Ammah Techsavvy will take required technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or manipulation of the information shared. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access.
2. Ammah Techsavvy will store all the information so collected, on our secure password protected servers.
3. You acknowledge the fact that data transmitted through internet may be naturally prone to insecurity and Ammah Techsavvy cannot guarantee with regard to it.
Your Rights and Choices
- Right to Confirmation and Access: Right to know what personal data is stored by Ammah Techsavvy, how personal data is being used by Ammah Techsavvy.
- Right to Correction and Updation: Right to access, update or correct Data residing with Ammah Techsavvy.
- Right to Data Portability: Right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Also, the right to transmit this data to another vendor/company of your choice without hindrance from Ammah Techsavvy.
- Right to Be Forgotten or Deletion: Right to erasure or restrict or prevent continuing disclosure of Data to Ammah Techsavvy.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with these requests.
2. Retention of Data
We retain your personal information in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable us to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
3. Availability of our platform
To exercise any of the rights or for sharing any grievance or queries, please write us an email to our Grievance Redressal Officer.
Mr. Rajendran Sundarvel
In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are provided below: